Welcome to my blog! Please join me on my Learning 2.0 journey. My mission is to learn, learn, learn and spread the info to others.

Monday, March 26, 2007

techno toys

ok, I am in love with a new toy! the Samsung 2MB - MP3 player that we bought for some of the county staff are fabulous!!! I am so glad that I am able to say that I have at least used an MP3 player and I really had fun doing it!!!

In the past month I have gotten a Blackberry and an MP3 player, whew I'm movin on up.....

Along with these 23 things I figure I will officially be up-to-date with technology, well for a minute anyways until things change again.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn DC said...

Heather, I'm not having fun with my MP3 player yet - I've hit a snag. Hope you can help me.

March 27, 2007 at 12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home