Welcome to my blog! Please join me on my Learning 2.0 journey. My mission is to learn, learn, learn and spread the info to others.

Monday, March 5, 2007

I will, I can, I do

Now I must remember those seven habits though I keep getting distracted thinking about the great way this program is presented. I love the blog learning method with the online slide show and audio.

Toughest "habit" for me is #1 - Begin with the end in mind.

It's seems the end goal is always changing and being tweaked so I always must remember to be have a flexible plan on the path to my end goals.


Easiest "habit" for me is # 4 - Have confidence in your self as a competent, effective learner.

I truly love new technologies and I can't wait to figure them out and spread the word to others on how they will benefit by using them.

I look forward to see how everyone, including myself, succeed with this program and continue on the path of lifelong education.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beechwood10 said...

Now that's a positive attitude! Your blog looks very established and you seem very comfortable---I'm working on the same tasks but am a lot further back on the trail.

March 8, 2007 at 1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home